• Gas Safe Register


      Gas Safe Register is the official register for gas engineers. Don't risk it, use a registered
    gas engineer.


    If you live in the UK, Isle of Man or Guernsey, any work on any gas appliances should only be performed by a gas engineer who is registered. This ensures they are skilled to do the job safely. If you use an unlicensed person to repair, fit or service your gas appliances you risk carbon monoxide poisoning or fire. 

    Don't put the safety of your family, tenants or yourself at risk. Use a registered gas engineer.


    Check: Gas Safe ID

    Gas Safe register