We believe a career with us is more than just a job. That’s why we’ve created a bespoke benefits package to support your financial, mental and physical wellbeing both inside and outside of work.
As well as a comprehensive benefits package, we’re also proud to be a family-friendly employer with progressive policies to help you balance work and family life.
Everyone is different, so there’s something in our benefits package for everyone. Here’s just some of what we offer:
To help you save for the future, we’ll match your pension contributions by up to 12% and you’ll get tax relief on your contributions too. Our contribution increases with your length of service so the longer you work with us, the more your pot will grow.
As well as membership of our Group Personal Pension Plan, we’ll support your financial wellbeing now and into the future with:
- Enhanced maternity pay – helping you enjoy the first few months with your new arrival by giving our new mums six months full pay
- Enhanced paternity pay – offering expectant fathers dads enhanced paternity pay and paid time off for antenatal appointments
- Life assurance – giving your family peace of mind with seven times your annual salary, should the worst happen while you’re employed by us
- Retail and leisure discounts – helping you save money on everything from cinema tickets to groceries and holidays
- Salary Finance – providing independent financial advice, products and tools to help you take control of your money
We know that life can be a bit of a rollercoaster and we all need some support from time to time. We’ve got a range of services for you to access if you need, as well as proactive initiatives to support your wellbeing:
- Community Action Programme – you can spend a day on company time each year volunteering with local good causes
- Employee Assistance Programme – offering confidential 24/7 online and telephone support with the option of face-to-face counselling if you need it
- HolidayPlus – whether you’re planning a big trip or just need a few extra days off, you can buy up to 10 days additional holiday to top up your standard entitlement
- Mental Health Supporters – you can talk confidentially to volunteers from across the company about what’s on your mind and where best to find professional help
We want to help you stay as fit and healthy as possible, inside and out:
- Cycle to work – you’ll make big savings by buying a new bike through our cycle to work tax-free, plus you’ll get fitter and help the environment at the same time
- Discounted gym memberships – whether you’re a dedicated gym-goer or you’re wanting to start a new routine, you – and your partner – can save on your membership
- Virtual GP – giving you and your family unlimited virtual access to a GP, for free, 24 hours a day