We’ve pledged to support 250,000 vulnerable customers to use energy safely, affordably and efficiently between 2021 and 2026. Since 2021, we’ve supported over 90,000 households with practical help to stay safe and warm.
This winter, we’re committing to help even more people and we’ve launched two new schemes to help households who are struggling the most:
Working in partnership
Together with our partners, we can offer free and tailored support to help you and your family keep safe, warm and well during the cost-of-living crisis:
- Age UK and Age Scotland – specialist energy and income advice for older people
- Citizens Advice and Citizens Advice Scotland – one-to-one energy affordability and efficiency advice to help maximise household income
- Mental Health UK – advice and support for people experiencing issues with mental health and money
- National Energy Action (NEA) (for customers in England) – personalised energy and income advice through its Warm and Safe Homes service
- Wise Group (for customers in Scotland) - personalised energy and income advice, helping people heat their home at a cost they can afford
- Scope – energy and water advice for disabled people, helping households manage energy and water needs
You can contact any of our partners directly for support. Alternatively, you can call our Careline team on 0800 975 1818 and we’ll refer you to the most appropriate organisation to help you and your family.